Monday, May 26, 2008

G.Education / GComm NOVA looking for new instructors...



Thats right! You read it here second! (Here first) G.Education, the division of GComm which owns the NOVA brand of Eikaiwa schools has had to start hiring new instructors...

This puzzles me, didn't they have plenty of teachers before and put them all on standby and fire them... Weren't they paying those old instructors less money? I could've sworn that in the old days teachers were always promised 250,000 to 280,000 monthly... Well, their messing around and screwing people over with regards to standby and non-renewal of contracts has now led to a situation where the company needs to find instructors somewhere just to keep the branches functional...

Admittedly these jobs are in Aichi prefecture, near Nagoya and near the G.Education/GComm NOVA head office... Maybe all the standby instructors were offered these jobs and ever single one of them refused... They will need to hire experienced instructors that have been well pre-trained before they start though, as the level of training they will receive will be abysmal compared to previous levels, which in my area has always been good... Now they will learn to pair people up (ooh...) and smile (aahhh...) and all those five qualities...

Are people genuinely going to take this opportunity up? How many people do you think they'll be able to hire with this campaign? It smacks of desperation for mine...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that people will consider the position. Probably the ones who will have an out if things get messy, after all
300000+ which ever way we look at it is not a bad working holiday income. Yep we all sell our souls at times when circumstances warrant it.
I take your point though about training and experience. It is scary thought especially most of the trainers are long gone.

Anonymous said...

If i was set to leave in about six months, I'd take it. I'd squirrel most of it away and go home with some cash in my pocket. Bugger the training, the job and the crappy conditions.

Big Man in Japan said...

Anons, as soon as I wrote it, I thought that yeah, I would take it too...

It is a golden chance to make a substantial income for an easy job where the requirements are minimal, and no-one is on your a** all the time...

friv juegos said...

These issues and we may see what you come up with a reasonable number can be accepted.

Unknown said...

Nice chance. Thank you for sharing. I will share these information so many people can reach your helpful article happy wheels unblocked | starcraft | starcraft html5 | starcraft online | starcraft web | happy wheels unblocked | happy wheels demo | car games | car games for kids

huong duong said...

Since childhood I have had a passion for music, I always want to find out what is related to music. In particular, I also like to listen to music in Europe and America
run 2 , run 2 game , play run 2 , run 2 unblocked , run

huong duong said...

I'm bored where I am living, so that when you go home I just want to chat with friends so I do not have to think any more about this place, a place where no relatives, no friends
geometry dash 2.0 , geometry dash , geometry dash 2.0 apk , geometry dash apk , geometry dash online

Unknown said...

How often do you play games on free time or after hours of work stress? I usually come to the game as a way to balance life is full of pressure. And I would recommend to everyone that I loved the game
strike force heroes 2, strike force heroes 2 game, strike force heroes 3 , strike force heroes 2

<

Unknown said...

In your article, points caught my attention the most is how your prose, to give me a deep impression. Wish you would write more. good luck!
baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis , facebook baixar

khalink said...

The best free online games for you
Friv
Kizi