Thursday, June 12, 2008

G.education's generous offer...

G.education has started a competition/campaign... The competition is based on the number of 100% students we have in the branches (as opposed to returning students who only pay 25%).


First prize, my staff informed me was a trip to Bali for four days (hence the picture of Bali above), second prize is an overnight trip to an onsen, and from what I can gather these trips include teachers and staff. I am not sure if everyone has to go together or whether someone can choose to go separately.


Either way, for a company constantly trying to save money, this is a rather extravagant offer... Has anyone else heard about this competition? I will post again in the next few days about changes to systems that I have been hearing about...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Heard about the campaign through another teacher not staff. I have no idea why this is. Is it open to all or just the actual NOVA's rather than the franchise branches? I agree sounds really strange and extravagant given the situation. It would seem a foregone conclusion that only those in the big areas would have a shot at it, if they decided to go for Bali, unless there is a scheme to even the playing field.
Kind of smacks of desperation rather than an incentive.

paulzdeli said...

Here's another catch: According to my BM, the campaign only applies to students who change over from 25% to 100%. So, even if you recruit a lot of NEW students and do great demo lessons ... sorry Charlie. Watch out for loads of requests for undeserved level ups.

paulzdeli said...

Update: My Branch Manager informed me tonight that NEW students signing up at 100 percent will count. It's possible to see the list of schools and their rankings. I didn't see the top six. I'll report on that if you want.

Big Man in Japan said...

Hey guys... It is now open to company held schools as well as franchise branches... It now applies to all 100% students... Paul, I could get the list, but if you could post a top 10 that would be a great help...

paulzdeli said...

Sorry for taking so long. Here it is: the top ten:
1. Kagawa/Takamatsu YumeTown
2. Nagoya Nonami Ekimae
3. Osaka Suita Asahi
4. Tokyo Kanamachi Ekimae
5. Tochigi/Utsunomiya Intapaku
6. Gifu/Yanaizu Itoyokado
7. Toyama/Uozu Ekimae
8. Iwate/ Morioka Odori
9. Aichi/Aichigakuindai Campus
10. Saitama/Kawagoe

hopy said...


I do not like the profit payments, it seems unstable and many people do not like it,

games unblocked said...

I've been watching this contest drew my attention.
unblockedgames

mike said...

I would love to participate in this contest, Bali trip would be great.
car games

Anonymous said...

Ha sido muchos años de viajes al extranjero, hoy me gustaría ir al extranjero otra vez, pero mi presupuesto no es suficiente.
juegosfriv40