Tuesday, March 11, 2008

GComm NOVA instructors getting paid again! Including me!

Thats right all! You read it here first! Assuming all goes well by tomorrow I will be rich and I am planning to enjoy most of the money in various izakayas and bars in the Tokyo area on that night... If it is all gone by Thursday, that's OK... Friday is payday, we hope, and I will have money again... The feeling of not being broke all my life is awesome... I hope that everyone else gets their money in a timely manner... Good luck guys...

5 comments:

JamieinJapan said...

Keep working for them and you will be broke again! Be careful.

Anonymous said...

Don't spend it all! Save as much as you can! It's your money, but blowing it all in bars is not very wise.

Anonymous said...

i cant think of any better way to blow money than at a bar!

Anonymous said...

Well tell us. Did you have a great night! How were you feeling the next day? Really happy to hear that you received your backpay. The added bonus was getting paid on Friday I guess. How did it feel to have so much money in your hot little hand? Kinda makes one realise...well in a minimalistic sense of course...how the wealthy must feel. I, for one, could very quickly become addicted. Fancy being able to pay your accounts on time and got out for a Moet and Chandon...heaven is having a wallet and bank account that are not only notin OD but have oodles of lovely numbers. Ah to have the bank manager ring and ask if you want cream with your coffee next time you come in...Bliss! (and of course a bloody big imagination not necessarily tied in any shape or form to reality).

Big Man in Japan said...

Jaime... Not working for them would make me even more broke... I think we are all smarter about it now...

Bakajiji thanks for the life advice... When I am a jiji like yourself, maybe I will be more sensible...

Anon 1... It was sweet!

Anon 2 a good couple of nights mate... My rent will be on time for the first time in 4 months too... New post has a couple of details about the weekend...