Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NOVA Instructors get paid!!!!





OK guys, well I haven't checked my account, and I haven't heard from anyone personally, but an Anonymous comment to this blog has said that they got paid their past salary... They got the money owed to them... This is the best news since... ever!!! Has anyone else here been paid??? I don't think I have yet as they haven't sent me back a statement to say I would be, which seems to be the pattern... Let everyone know if you got paid!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some teachers down in Fukuoka go their money today.

Big Man in Japan said...

Thanks for that anon... At least one of my friends got cash today too... Mine is still yet to come...

Anonymous said...

yeah, my roommate's money gets deposited Wednesday.
I however don't even have paperwork. The second time these idiots have screwed up. They forwarded my severance documents to a two year old address, I update my details immediately, and here I am hearing all this good news with nothing myself.
I'm glad for everyone.
But from my stance, these m*therfu*ckers can go to hell.

Anonymous said...

I got my money in the bank on the 5th, all proper and correct....

Big Man in Japan said...

Anon, I am sorry to hear about your terrible luck regarding the paperwork... Is there any way you can check the old address again, just to see if an error was made?

mshades... Nice work... Hope you enjoy having the cash...