Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The last night...

Tonight is my last night with no job... My last night of rest... I didn't have enough money for a real Last Supper though... I am starting to love Cup Noodles...

When I got the call from H. he asked me to bring in my bankbook and stuff as well as a ryoshusho (receipt) from the station to get my first day's travel money back... I guess there will be some documents to sign, maybe a contract or some kind of other banking documents etc.

The best thing is that I am getting text messages from my fellow teachers who are ready willing and able to come to work... All of them are, in part, excited about what our future holds and I assume most of them are bored, poor and a few that live alone are a little bit lonely and looking forward to a little human contact... This all adds up t6o a fun day tomorrow of hanging out with teachers and 8 free lessons...

The problem is that my branch staff have not been called yet and as such are all on their way to the Labor Standards Bureau or whatever those people are called to sort out what to to do about past pay...

I am planning to call them tomorrow to get as much informati0n as possible and I will put what I learn up here...


No comments: