Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The purple flash came...

It came! At 5:31 PM I got a phone call from a guy who identified himself as H (all names have been changed to protect the innocent/guilty)... He told me that I have a job at a nearby branch about train about 30 minutes away by train so not too bad I guess even though my old branch was only about 10 minutes away. I have to front up there at 1 on Thursday...

H told me to bring my bankbook, passport and any other relevant documents (wonder what that might mean...) to the branch... He has never been there as he worked in a different area originally, but now it looks like he is coming to our areas, if the area system even stays the same...

Anyway, so it's gone from a predicted long period of further repose to one last day off.... That really sucks balls coz I was planning to get so much more nothing done...

No comments: